Monday, May 11, 2015

[TS4] Simlish Clubmaster Sunglasses for Sims4



UPDATE!! They're totally new. Please download at this post.

Hi. I added the dark shades version of TS4 simlish clubmaster glasses.
But right now we can't edit CAS specular map. So unfortunately it has not contain a specular map (It means this material has no reflection/shine). I'm really unhappy with it. I'll update these glasses if we can edit CAS specular map.  I'd like to inform you this just to make sure. I wrote these things in last post, but I write it again. ; )





Content

  • Type : accessory > Eyeglasses
  • Gender : Unisex
  • Age : Teen to Elder
  • Swatch : 21 colors
  • Allowed for random : No

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement : The Sims 4
  • Mesh : Custom
  • Build + Test : Game Version 1.5.139.1020 (TS4 + OR + GTW)

    Credit


    They're updated!
    Please download at this post

    1 comment:

    1. its not showing uo in my age, but your other glasses(the clear one are showing) do you know why that couald be happening i really want to tuse this ones

      ReplyDelete

    author
    Tamo Sim
    Sul Sul! I'm Tamo! I'm a CC creater, a hard-core Maxis-Matcher, and a fun-loving sim player! But I LOVE every kinds of CC, play style. My Origin ID is "tamo-sim".