[TS4] Puffy Shouldeer Bob

April 27, 2015


Basic medium-length hairstyle for female sims. It's available for teen to elder, all outfit types, and NOT allowed for random. I've created this for practice. So, sorry to say it's not perfect. If you don't mind, I hope you enjoy it.

Content

  • Type : Hair > Medium
  • Gender : Female
  • Age : Teen to Elder
  • Swatch : Maxis match 18 colors

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement : The Sims 4
  • Mesh : Custom
  • Build + Test : Game Version 1.5.139.1020 (TS4 + OR + GTW)

    Credit



    Download  AdFly + DropBox }
    Download  AdFly + BOX }

    You Might Also Like

    11 Comments

    1. I like it alot, it looks very silky smooth. Good job, and keep it up. :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love you Tamo! I have been waiting for a hairstyle like this for ages! You saved my life and gaming experience!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Wow thanks, Lisa Marie. I love you too! What a sweet words. Thank you!

        Delete
    3. I was wondering if you could do a hair similar to this as well? http://delcowebney.tumblr.com/image/114857997770 This hair is not working properly so I would love to have a texture from you and a hairstyle that makes the ear show like that so the sim can have ears thats standing out :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey Anon. Yeah ears are pretty. But I can't edit hair like that right now. Sorry.
      And my hair's texture is Maxis. DelcoWebney's hair is painted by herself (really awesome work).

      So hair and clothing morph (bone assignment) does not work out as intended sometimes. It's one of the most stressful point of making CAS parts. Always trial and error!

      ReplyDelete
    5. THANK YOU! Greetings from Russia!

      ReplyDelete

    Blogger Followers

    Google+ Followers