[TS4] Simlish Clubmaster for Sims4

May 04, 2015



UPDATE!! They're totally new. Please download at this post.

I’ve finally converted my TS3 simlish clubmaster glasses to TS4. I've got many requests for this : ) Thank you!
But we can't edit CAS specular map now. So unfortunately it has not contain a specular map (It means this material has no reflection/shine). I'm really unhappy with it. I'll update these glasses if we can edit CAS specular map.  I'd like to inform you this just to make sure.







Content

  • Type : accessory > Eyeglasses
  • Gender : Unisex
  • Age : Teen to Elder
  • Swatch : 25 colors
  • Allowed for random : No

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement : The Sims 4
  • Mesh : Custom
  • Build + Test : Game Version 1.5.139.1020 (TS4 + OR + GTW)

    Credit


    They're updated!
    Please download at this post

    You Might Also Like

    6 Comments

    Blogger Followers

    Google+ Followers