[TS4] Cat's Eye Glasses for TS4 Ladies

September 28, 2015






Avayrable version 2.0. Please download at this post!!

Finally I could upload my TS3 cat's eye glasses conversion....

Content

  • Type: Accessary > Glasses
  • Gender: Female
  • Age: Teen to Elder
  • Swatch: 18 colors
  • Category: Athletic, Everyday, Reetail Uniform, Party, Swim
  • Thumbnail: Custom
  • Allowed for random: No

General / Compatibility

  • Requirement: The Sims 4
  • Mesh: Custom

CC on Preview Pictures

  • Here (my tumblr post)

Credit



Avayrable version 2.0.
Please download from this post!!


Avayrable version 2.0.
Please download from this post!!

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for these, Tamo! They're my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed these glasses, I used them in TS3 and was hoping you would bringing them into the Sims4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ronnie211797! Finally ; P

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I am often frustrated by the lack of choice in eyeglasses in the base game, and hardly anyone seems to make them as cc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, professorlilith! I'll continue to create TS4 glasses :)

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh thank you so much for these! i've been dying for some cat eye glasses since i wear a pair like these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, thank you! I used your cat eye glasses so much in TS3. I also prefer the shape to the TS4 version. I love having more options when it comes to glasses. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Introspektor! You're welcome. Thanks so much! I'm so happy too.

      Delete
  6. THank YOU! this is what introduced me to you Tamo, I LOVE your glasses, and the retro look is peachy keen!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Followers

Google+ Followers