Nicey-Nice Bob V2

July 15, 2017








Hey there. I updated "Nicey-Nice Bob" for toddler. If you have previous version, please re-download it.  And delete previous files and put this new version into your MOD folder.

DESCRIPTION
Type ---------- Hair > Medium
Gender ---------- Female (Male)
Age ---------- All Ages (Toddler, Child, Teen to Elder)
Swatch ---------- EA default colors (Toddler+child 9, Adult 18)
Random ---------- Disable
Mesh ---------- Custom
Thumbnail ---------- Custom
Requirement ---------- The Sims 4 (BG)
Content ---------- Everything is in one package.

CREDIT
The Sims 4 / EA /MaxisSims 4 Studio





DOWNLOAD ----- Thank you for your support 😊  
DOWNLOAD ----- No Adfly


📥"DOWNLOAD" opens new window, and go to or start to download from  SimFileShere via AdFlay. If you have a trouble with AdFlay, please direct download from my SimFileShare folder.
Thanks for your support ☺ 

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I can't seem to locate the toddler version in my game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, sorry for that, but I don't know why. I can use them in my game. If something wrong I'll update/fix them.

      Delete
  2. Introduce me blogging indonesia want to visit on your website and read the contents of article useful for me,
    if any time please visit our website 

    cara menurunkan berat badan
    cara membesarkan alat vital pria dengan tangan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the toddler version requires a stuff pack to show up.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Followers

Google+ Followers